NAPA Auto Parts
NAPA Auto Parts once again is allowing “Stocking Parties for Charity” where we stock and they donate funds to the non-profit.
What are we doing?
We will be stock the inventory
Date: Feb 12, 2022
Time: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Address: 250 Osage Ave., KC KS 66105
- Training on how to use the equipment when we arrive at 7:00 am
- We will receive two 15 min breaks
- We will have 30 mins for lunch
- Plan on working the entire day
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must wear a face mask while in the warehouse
- Bring a lunch with you (I will try to find out if we can have pizzas or something delivered for everyone). If you have specific dietary needs, plan to bring your own lunch.
- Be prepared and able to do lots of walking
Fundraising General Information:
- 40 volunteers is the maximum for this fundraiser
- MTFF will receive $20 per hour per volunteer (40 volunteers for the entire day is $6,400)
- Volunteers will not receive any financial compensation for assisting with this fundraiser
- You will be doing lots of walking, so dress accordingly and wear good shoes.
If this is anything like our day at the KS Speedway concession stand, it was a long day but a fun day working together!
If you would like to enter information for an additional volunteer, refresh the page to access the form again.