Job Interviews Preparation
- Cover letters
- Resume formats and information to include
- How to research a company
- How to dress and behave during an interview
- Practice answering questions
- Mock job interview practice with unfamiliar faces as the interviewer
- Review the workshop materials annually to ensure the information is up to date and complete
- Conduct mock job interviews
Donor & Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Printing students worksheets and workbooks
- Donate supplies needed for workshop activities
- Donated or discounted job interview appropriate clothing, shoes, ties, jewelry, etc.
- Share your recommendations to help interviewees prepare
- Share job application questions students can use to ensure they are prepared with the appropriate information.
Opportunities to help your clients and employees:
- Offer a fee waiver, reduced interest loan rate, or other benefit for clients who complete financial workshops or coaching
- Host a workshop at your location for new or youth account holders
- Host a Lunch N Learn, 1/2 day, or full day workshop
- Employee Benefits can be offered to help cover cost of financial workshops and coaching.