NOTE: On-Going Services require current active participation in at least one other Moneytalk program working toward becoming financially stable.
Exceptions are being made due to COVID-19 until further notice.
The Vehicle Assistance service is designed to help ensure clients have reliable safe transportation to get to work, school, medical appointments, pharmacy, grocery store, and more.
If clients cannot get to work, they cannot earn the money needed to pay for housing, utilities, groceries, medical care, or any other need. This can lead to homelessness, mental illness, and more.
Categories of Assistance Available:
- Financial support through a payment plan, discounted services, donated parts, and financial assistance.
- Financial assistance with insurance, gas, etc.
- Safety related items such as car seat, jumper cables, etc.
- Donated vehicles
- Transportation for those without access to a vehicle or other ride share services
- Certified mechanics may volunteer to assist with the safety repairs of the donated vehicle.
Donor, Partner, & Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Provide needed parts at reduced cost
- Provide needed repair work at reduced cost
- Funds to help pay costs associated to parts and repairs
- Provide gift cards for gas, toward repair costs, or to be used to help with auto insurance costs
- Donate a vehicle
Multiple Program Service Options Available:
- Moneytalk comprehensive vehicle assistance
- Shawnee Car Care for residents of Shawnee, KS