- Understand the basics of sales tax, payroll tax, property tax, and income tax
- Learn the difference between pre-tax payroll deductions and post-tax
- Learn how to use income tax brackets
- Understand how a W-4 form impacts your paycheck and income taxes.
- Tax forms – W-2, 1040, and 1040-EZ
- Prior to the workshop, volunteer working in the industry should complete the annual review of the workbook to ensure the information is up to date and complete
Donor & Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Printing students worksheets and workbooks
Opportunities to help your clients and employees:
- Offer a fee waiver, reduced interest loan rate, or other benefit for clients who complete financial workshops or coaching
- Host a workshop at your location for new or youth account holders
- Host a Lunch N Learn, 1/2 day, or full day workshop
- Employee Benefits can be offered to help cover cost of financial workshops and coaching.