- Benefits of setting goals – personal, career, and more.
- Setting short term and long term goals
- Why should you set a goal a little too high to reach
- Setting SMART goals
- Create your own Vision Board
- How goals relate to and impact your budget and other financial tools
Donor & Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Printing students worksheets and workbooks
- Donate paper, colored pencils, crayons, markers, and colored pens
- Donate funds to purchase supplies
Opportunities to help your clients and employees:
- Offer a fee waiver, reduced interest loan rate, or other benefit for clients who complete financial workshops or coaching
- Host a workshop at your location for new or youth account holders
- Host a Lunch N Learn, 1/2 day, or full day workshop
- Employee Benefits can be offered to help cover cost of financial workshops and coaching.