- Understand what insurance is and why it is important
- What does self-insured mean
- What types of insurance coverage are available for personal needs
- Common terminology
- Workshop ends with a hands on activity (shown in the photos)
- Review the workshop materials annually to ensure the information is up to date and complete
- Assist with preparing copies of the matching activity including additional terms or types of insurance; additional description options which may include specific coverages; describe incidents where students have to match which type of insurance would be used for coverage, etc.
Donor & Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Printing students worksheets and workbooks
Opportunities to help your clients and employees:
- Offer a fee waiver, reduced interest loan rate, or other benefit for clients who complete financial workshops or coaching
- Host a workshop at your location for new or youth account holders
- Host a Lunch N Learn, 1/2 day, or full day workshop
- Employee Benefits can be offered to help cover cost of financial workshops and coaching.