- Learn how to pull your credit report
- Understanding your credit report
- How to correct credit reporting errors
- Understand how to identify potential identity theft or fraud
- What information is used to calculate your FICO score
- How to improve your credit score
- Review the workshop materials annually to ensure the information is up to date and complete
- During the workshop, volunteers can help students pull their credit reports, answer questions about their specific report, and help with the writing of letters to report disputes.
Donor & Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Printing students worksheets and workbooks
Opportunities to help your clients and employees:
- Offer a fee waiver, reduced interest loan rate, or other benefit for clients who complete financial workshops or coaching
- Host a workshop at your location for new or youth account holders
- Host a Lunch N Learn, 1/2 day, or full day workshop
- Employee Benefits can be offered to help cover cost of financial workshops and coaching.