Moneytalk Academy is a 6-week financial life-skill workshop series combining the best of all approaches.
- Dinner provided to help with the busyness of getting to class after work and school.
- Childcare provided to prevent the need to coordinate and pay for their care.
- Workshops at the beginning of each night provided great general information.
- Guided application time allowed everyone to apply what they had just learned to their own situation while coaches were on-site to answer questions.
- Graduation to highlight and emphasize their accomplishments for finishing the 6-weeks.
There are multiple Moneytalk Academy’s available. Pick the focus and topics that best suit your situation.
- Basic financial skills including goals, money management, budgeting, credit reports, and vehicle ownership.
- Couples (engaged or married) learning how to use financial tools as a way to increase communication, align goals, reduce money fights, and accomplish more by working together. Topics include goals, money management, budgeting, and credit reports.
NOTE: Additional focus and topic combinations will be coming soon.