Vehicle Assistance program service is designed to help ensure you have the transportation needed to complete your daily tasks – such as work, school, child care, medical appointments, prescriptions, groceries, and much more.
There is a comprehensive Moneytalk Vehicle Assistance program service as well as city specific versions for their residents. Complete the application below and we will determine which program(s) will best address your needs.
- Completion of the application does not guarantee an award of services or assistance.
- Vehicle repairs must be completed by an approved automotive repair shop or approved mechanic.
- While we do not discriminate, we are limited by the financial means available and the ability for the vehicle to be repaired as determined by the automotive repair shop.
- An assessment is required for all awarded recipients not already participating in financial coaching.
- Financial coaching is required for the duration of any agreed upon payment plan.
- As with any repair, your vehicle will not be released until you have paid the repair bill in full or a negotiated payment plan has been agreed upon.
- Applications are reviewed and prioritized based upon several criteria. Therefore, please be complete and concise in your responses.
- Each time you would like vehicle assistance with a repair, safety items, insurance premium, gas money, etc., you must complete a new application.
If you would rather complete a paper copy of the form, print the PDF document. Or complete the form online using the fillable PDF.