Complete the Coaching Agreement below to confirm your commitment to participating fully in Moneytalk’s Financial Coaching process.
- There is NO penalty for early cancellation of the agreement.
- If you wish to continue past this agreed timeframe, a new agreement will be completed.
Moneytalk agrees to:
- Provide a financial coach to meet with the client once or twice per month
- Keep information confidential and restricted to the financial coaching team, unless illegal activity is
found or law enforcement has a valid need to know as approved only by the executive director
- Accurately report coaching agreement payments to the credit reporting agencies with the intention of
providing current positive activity and improving the client’s credit score
- Complete MTFF’s action items, document meetings, and email action items to client
- Award need-based scholarship toward cost of coaching and workshops based on organization’s policy