Sponsor TopGolf Fundraiser:
Moneytalk Financial Foundations is a 501c3 charitable non-profit organization providing basic financial life-skills (such as managing a bank account, budgeting, credit reports, and more) in local high schools; colleges; within other non-profits; open to the community; and individual and couple financial coaching.
Your donations are used to provide financial workshops; coaching scholarships for those in need; safety repairs on vehicles for single moms and widows; safety repairs on donated vehicles gifted to those in need; and more.
We will be hosting our 2nd annual fundraising event at TopGolf in Overland Park, KS on Sunday, April 28, 2019 from 2pm - 5pm.
Are you looking to support the fundraiser?
- Donate to help cover the upfront costs
- Donate a raffle item
- Host a vendor booth
- Coupons or promotional items for goodie bags
- Sponsor a golf competition
There are several items we will be doing differently which will hopefully improve the attendees experience and yours as a vendor. Included in our plans are:
- No silent auction, this will allow space for more vendors.
- Double vendor booth spaces can be purchased for $200, just enter 2 in the vendor booth choice
- Attendees will receive a raffle ticket when they arrive which will entitle them to a door prize
- Vendors and other businesses will have the opportunity to donate a door prize
- Approximately every 15-30 minutes, depending on the number of vendors, we will announce a special at one of the booths. We are hoping this will encourage everyone to attend all booths. The discount is up to you as well as the duration it is available. You can choose to divide it up and be announced multiple times. (for example: for the next 15 minutes, you will get ##% off purchases at ..... booth / or a buy one get second at a discount / or whatever deal you want to offer)
- Your vendor booth purchase will still allow you to insert items into the attendees goodie bags at no additional cost other than the cost of the items
- We are hoping to have TV25 and/or other media present as well. The media will be encouraged to conduct short interviews with each vendor to allow you to promote your organization as well.
- and more
Setup will begin 1/2 hour before the event (1:30 pm - 2:00 pm)
Tear down will be 1/2 hour after the event (5:00 pm - 5:30 pm)
For questions, contact - Teresa McGarry, 913-538-1465, firstname.lastname@example.org